New features, new perspectives, new design: Phytogenius shines in new brilliance
Did you know? It is almost two years ago that we have launched our blog Phytogenius. Since then, we are trying to come one step closer to our vision every day: Making an impact by being a valuable information source for phytogenics. As phytogenius minds, it lies in our nature to evolve and become better every day. So does Phytogenius. Enjoy exploring new features and getting new perspectives!
1. TAG your needs!
What is one of the most pressing challenges in terms of information availability? To me, it is finding the desired content quickly and easily. If you often face this challenge, I have good news for you. On our blog Phytogenius you have two possibilities to cluster the content within seconds:
- Select species categories in the menu field
- Select challenge topics by choosing the respective tag
2. Discover new features
The phytogenic universe is vast, and so is your blog – lots of features and diverse contents are ready to explore. Find the following “my top 5 features”:
Helpful to evaluate if the article fit your information needs:
- Category symbol & headline
- Degree of technical knowledge
- View all articles of this category
Helpful to save time:
- Reading time & Reading progress
- Download your Print PDF
3. Get your freebies
To provide you valuable information in the best way possible, we did not only concentrate on helpful features and fancy selection possibilities.
As phytogenius minds, we went one step further. How? Our team has generated unique information packages for you to get everything you needed at one glance. Find below some examples:
- Phytogenic Kit including technical articles
- Aqua Kit including product information
- Complete substance articles, including references. Request buttons within the respective articles. Get here an overview.
Ready – KIT – go!
4. Better usability & performance increase
Imagine you want to buy a new product. What is important to you? It has to be easy to use, and needs to perform well.
We also consider these two in our relaunch process to boost our service for you.
5. Submit a comment, evaluate the content
YOU are the reason why Phytogenius exists. Therefore, it needs your valuable feedback to get better and come closer to our vision.
Please let us know:
- If the content was beneficial to you. Use the rating function (5 stars very valuable, 1 star not valuable at all)
- What other topics you want to read
Your phytogenic voice team is looking forward to getting in touch with you soon!
Storyteller, foodie, life-long learner – may be the three words that describe me best. Unfortunately, you cannot make a living by only eating food, even though it’s healthy. Therefore, I have developed my skills in Marketing, Online Communications and Content Management to enlighten people around the globe about the power of nature and its contribution to animal as well as human health. Besides my employment at Delacon, I am a Life & Resilience Coach. Therefore, I am focusing on helping others to grow in finding their purpose and inner strength.